Easy No-Churn Papaya Mango Ice Cream
This no-churn Papaya Mango Ice Cream is the ideal tropical sweet treat for hot summer days! Make this easy homemade ice cream with no machine needed! The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
Can you add other flavours to this mango ice cream?
I love mango so it wasn't too hard of a decision to make some mango ice cream but I decided I wanted to add a little more of the tropics to this tasty treat and added papaya. It would also be amazing with pineapple which I may just try on the next batch! If you like to keep to a more tropical treat theme you could also try this with toasted coconut with pineapple and mango or without pineapple or even without the mango. Although as I've mentioned I love mango so much that I probably wouldn't skip the mango.
Other tropical flavour suggestions for this no-churn ice cream:
Other fruit flavour suggestions for no-churn ice cream:
Toppings for the papaya mango ice cream
- Toasted Coconut - my favourite!
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Dice the papaya and mango into small pieces.
- Whip the cream until slightly thickened
- Add salt, vanilla and the can of condensed milk
- Mix on high until soft peaks form
- Fold in fruit
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan
Equipment to make the no-churn papaya mango ice cream
- Stand mixer or beater with large bowls
- Large baking pan
- Heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped papaya (about ½ of medium-sized papaya)
- 1 Mango
Now let's get to this super tasty and refreshing recipe shall we?
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cups chopped papaya (about ½ of medium-sized papaya)
- ½ cups mango (about 1 mango)
- Dice the papaya and mango into small pieces and set aside. Ensure that fruit pieces are not too big as you don’t want large and hard frozen pieces of fruit when you bite into your ice cream.
- Whip the cream with a standing mixer or blender on high until cream has slightly thickened (about one minute)
- With the mixer on low, add salt, vanilla and the can of condensed milk
- Return to mixing on high until soft peaks form
- Fold in fruit until just mixed
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for at least 5 hours
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
We've also have some other delicious recipes to share some frozen, some no-bake and everything in between. Check out our recipes section for goodies like:
- M&M Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Whipped No Bake Key Lime Pie
- Lemon Loaf Recipe With Homemade Glaze
- Homemade Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Mousse
There are these delicious recipes and so many more, don't forget to check them out. In the meantime get ready to make some no-churn ice cream for these hot summer months.
PIN this recipe for later!
What flavours would make first for this no-churn ice cream? Feel free to share we love to see what flavours everyone comes up with! Any fruit that you love can be used but we admit we're partial to this papaya mango ice cream, oh yum!