Delicious No-Bake Dessert – Strawberry Mascarpone Tart Recipe
This yummy no-bake strawberry mascarpone tart recipe is a wonderful summer recipe but delicious any time of the year. Made with fresh fruit, mascarpone cheese and almonds (optional) it’s bound to be the hit of any gathering. I know that I enjoy not having to turn the oven on to make this delicious tart recipe or better yet if someone makes it for me for say Mother’s Day.
You could also add a few blueberries and make this a red, white and blue dessert for 4th of July or it’s perfect as it is for a Canada Day dessert. I can come up with any excuse to have this yummy mascarpone mixture turned into the perfect all-occasion treat. If you really wanted to you could add a bit of homemade whip cream on top with a hint of vanilla, it doesn’t need it but it brings up the decadence level for the no-bake strawberry mascarpone tart. Now who wants to know how make this delicious no-bake dessert?
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons almond butter, melted
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- fresh mint leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- Prepare the crust: Hand mix the graham cracker crumbs, almond flour, butter, and almond butter until combined and it's all moistened. Press the crust into a 10-inch round tart pan. Place in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- Prepare the filling: In another bowl stir the mascarpone, sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract until combined and it's nice and creamy. Evenly spread over the graham crust, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- While the tart is in the fridge, slice the strawberries, cut off the stems and cut vertically into thin slices. Remove the tart from the fridge and place the strawberry slices onto the mascarpone filling in any fashion desired. Drizzle the tart with honey, then garnish with sliced almonds and if desired the mint.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated, loosely covered, until ready to serve.
Before serving but after the tart has set is when you want to garnish with the sliced almonds and mint if using.
Can be made with other berries or a combination of berries but we loved how it tasted (and looked) with the strawberries.
You can also top with vanilla ice cream or whip cream with a hint of vanilla for an even more decadent treat. Although this no-bake tart is decadent just the way it is too.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 517Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 285mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 8g
Please note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information. They are a best guess calculation.
This recipe was adapted from A Beautiful Plate’s Tart.
As you can see it’s an easy recipe to make, the part that takes the longest is slicing all of the strawberries. The one-hour “cooking” time is just passive time while you wait for this no-bake strawberry tart to set in the fridge. I don’t know about but I like a recipe that only takes 15 minutes of prep time and then I can walk away and just take it out of the fridge to serve an hour later or whenever I want. Although I don’t think I can last more than an hour knowing how delicious this no-bake strawberry mascarpone tart tastes!I totally plan to make this yummy no-bake strawberry mascarpone cheese tart for Canada Day or maybe show my daughter and hubby how to make it for my birthday which is before Canada Day. I told you I can come up with any excuse to make this yummy no-bake dessert. Wouldn’t you just love to have a slice of this strawberry dessert? Summer is coming, for many, it feels like summer already so you can enjoy this tart without having to turn the oven on even once to make it. No making the kitchen any hotter but you still get to enjoy a delicious dessert, what could be better? Not much in my opinion although my waistline might not agree with me.You can PIN this delightful no-bake strawberry mascarpone tart for later but you won’t want to wait too long as you’re missing out on a tasty treat. It’s not too late to make it for whatever special occasion is coming up soon. Have you ever tried a mascarpone cheese tart with fresh fruits like this one or something similar? Who wants to make this tasty dessert?
If you do make this no-bake strawberry mascarpone cheese tart come back and leave us a comment so we know how you liked it. If you did some changes to you that you absolutely love, share that with us too. We always love to hear about how recipes came out, what you changed and just how you liked it (or not). We do hope that you enjoy this no-bake dessert as much as we have and can’t wait to hear from you.
So who is going to go and make this no-bake strawberry treat right now or go out and get the ingredients? I think I need to go and restock so I can make it again. I told you any excuse to make it and of course eat it. I might be
slightly completely addicted to this dessert. Oh well, my tastebuds love me even if my waistline doesn’t right now and i’ good with that as long as I get to have this treat.