No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar is a simple yet decadent dessert. The jars are layered with cookies and cream flavor of crushed Oreos, cheesecake filling and finished with whipped cream and cookie crumbles. You've got to love single serve desserts like these that are yummy, easy to serve and transport!
These dessert jars boast Oreo cookie crust layers and a soft and fluffy cheesecake filling. They are so quick to put together, the hard part is waiting for them to set in the fridge. They're fabulous single serve desserts and soooo easy to transport so they are literally perfect for almost any gathering you've got to go.
Is the cheesecake layer similar to a regular cheesecake?
The cheesecake layer for this Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe is more akin to mousse in texture and fluffiness than a cheesecake. It's not dense like a New York cheesecake if you will. I actually prefer this lighter, fluffier cheesecake layer as it's not as heavy if you will.
Make sure to PIN this Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe in a jar are so cute and so incredibly easy to make. I love a mason jar desserts and these Oreo jar desserts are no exception. I used 8oz mason jars for this delicious dessert.
- You will crush the Oreo cookies until they're crumbs. You can do this in a ziploc bag.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar, add some whipping cream.
- Add the vanilla.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Press the Oreo crumb/butter mix into the bottom of the jar.
- Add the cheesecake mixture and repeat these 2 layers until the jar is filled with a cheesecake layer being the last one.
- Sprinkle Oreo crumbs on top and add an Oreo if you want to finish it (after they've set in the fridge for a few hours).
Make sure to check out our other yummy recipes like the ones below!
- Key Lime Bars Recipe
- Fudge No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding Cake
- 32 Oreo cookies (24 for the crust)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoon heavy cream (ie whipping cream)
- ⅓ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8oz jars
- Crush 24 of the Oreo cookies in a sealable bag until fine crumbs. I use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Thoroughly mix the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese and the heavy cream, slowly add the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla.
- Gently fold the ½ cup of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Press the Oreo cookie crumbs into the bottom of the mason jars. Amount will vary on how much you want and the size of your jars. For the 8oz jars we did about 2 tbsp.
- Add the cheesecake filling mix, you can spoon it in or use a piping bag.
- Repeat these layers until you’re at the top of the jar, you should finish with a cheesecake layer. If using the 8oz jars, it’s 2 layers of Oreo crumbs and 2 layers of cheesecake filling.
- Set aside 6 of the Oreos left and crush the remaining to have some cookie crumbs on top. Finish with a whole single Oreo cookie on top of each one.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 602Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 425mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 2gSugar: 38gProtein: 5g
Please note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information. They are a best guess calculation.
So does that not look easy or what? You can see how creamy and fluffy the cheesecake filling is too and all that Oreo cookie goodness. So all your Oreo and cheesecake lovers let us know if you try this recipe and how you liked it. We love to hear from you!