Fudge No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
This No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar recipe is fabulous for any occasion. You can serve with a variety of toppings for a delicious single serve dessert and they are so much easier to put together than a regular cheesecake. Make sure to check out our video for this delicious, easy peasy recipe.
This fudge cheesecake in a jar is a smooth and creamy no bake cheesecake that is perfect as a single serve dessert for any event big or small and they don’t heat up the kitchen.
Single Serve Desserts for any Occasion
I love this mason jar cheesecake recipe as it’s easy if you need to serve it for a crowd or for just a few people. If you need dessert for a bigger crowd, use smaller mason jars and double the recipe if needed. You can use whatever size mason jars you want, we did these ones in a 16 oz jar as it was just for our family but I admit I couldn’t eat it all in one sitting.
Make sure to PIN this yummy Cheesecake Jars Recipe
Don’t forget to check out our other delicious recipes like the ones below!
- Easy Lemon Mousse Recipe
- Cherry Pineapple Fluff
- Lemon Icebox Cake – No-Bake
- Pina Colada Popsicle Recipe
Anyone who has ever made a cheesecake knows that they can be persnickety but this mason jar cheesecake recipe is soooo easy to make, you really can’t mess it up lol.
Cool Whip Alternative
Normally I don’t use Cool Whip but for this recipe I did as I know a lot of people like to use it for no-bake cheesecakes. However, for those who don’t want to use Cool Whip check out our Shot Glass No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe for making the “cheesecake” part without Cool Whip.
What toppings can you use for cheesecake in a jar?
It might be easier to say what toppings can you use haha. Seriously you can use almost any topping your taste buds desire. If you can’t find fudge rounds use a different fudge cookie, or you could try fudge itself. Here are just a few ideas:
- Pie fillings like: apple pie, cherry pie
- Fresh berries – strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Oreo cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Your favorite sweet treat.
Check out our video so you can see just how easy it is to make these Mason Jar Cheesecakes.
You will love that there is no mess or fuss when you serve these mason jar cheesecakes to guests. Everyone gets their own jar, no cutting, slicing, scooping, they just grab a jar and can enjoy.
Let’s get to this tasty dessert recipe shall we?
- 4 (16 oz.) Mason Jars
- 2 cups of Pretzels (processed)
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of Cream Cheese
- ⅛ cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz. of Cool Whip
- Piping Bag
- 2 boxes of Fudge Rounds (crumbled)
- Start by placing your pretzels, sugar, and melted butter into a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined and set aside.
- In your mixer add cream cheese, lemon juice, condensed milk, and Cool Whip.
- Mix on high until smooth and place into a piping bag.
- Time to put together your jars. Start by adding two heaping tablespoons of your pretzel mixture to the jars.
- Followed by a layer of cheesecake. Cut the tip off your piping bag to easily squeeze the cheesecake mixture into each jar.
- Follow with a layer of crumbled fudge round, and then an additional layer of cheesecake.
- Top with crumbled fudge round and melted fudge. (make sure to leave room at the top to put the jar lid on if needed)
- Serve and enjoy. If saving for later, place the lids on your jars and store in the fridge.
I like to chill the jars in the fridge for a bit before serving but they can be served right away.
As mentioned if you don't want to use Cool Whip you can follow our cheesecake portion on our Mini No-Bake Lemon Cheesecakes https://powered-by-mom.com/mini-no-bake-lemon-cheesecake-recipe/
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 717Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 1gSugar: 71gProtein: 10g
Please note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information. They are a best guess calculation.
What do you think? Does that look easy to make or what? Are you going to give it a go? One tip to keep in mind is to make sure your cream cheese is soft before you start. This will help the “cheesecake’ to be smooth and creamy.
If you try this recipe make sure to let you know how you liked it and any variations you loved or hated. We hope you enjoy this delicious treat.