You can also add marshmallows which I’m not a fan of due to what’s in them but once in a while is okay. They do look good on the skewers.
Pineapple is yummy on the skewers and really any fruit.
Coconut sprinkled on top is also an option
- 2” skewers
- 2 cups strawberries halved
- 2 bananas
- 1” squares of red velvet cake or vanilla cake, really any flavor cake you want. You can also skip the cake.
- 1 cup melted semi sweet chocolates
- Place half of the strawberry and a banana on the skewer.
- Next add the cake and top with another strawberry.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.