Easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
These Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies are a perfect combination of boxed brownies with a homemade pumpkin cheesecake swirl that saves time but delivers an amazing flavor!
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies are Delicious
A tasty combination of chocolate fudginess with the tast of fall from the pumpkin swirl. You might want to make a double batch as thesebrownies don’t last long in my house!
Is there a lot of prep work for the brownies?
Nope, the prep work is quite easy but you’ll want to take out the cream cheese ahead of time so it has time to soften and be about room temperature.
Now who is ready to check out this scrumptious recipe? Let’s get to it shall we?
- 1 box of brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs as per the brownie mix ingredients needed
- AND the egg yolk from the separated egg in the pumpkin swirl
- 3 oz of cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup 100% pure pumpkin – not pie filling
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 egg – separated (Yolk is used in the brownie mix, egg white is used in the pumpkin swirl)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9-inch baking pan and coat with non-stick spray. The pan can be lined with foil or parchment paper for easy removal; spray the lining lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar; mix until it’s smooth and creamy. Add in the pumpkin, flour, spices and egg white; mixing again until well combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to its instructions, adding in the extra egg yolk that was separated from the pumpkin swirl egg. Set aside a 1/2 cup of the brownie mixture and pour the remaining mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Dollop the pumpkin swirl mixture all over the top of the brownies, then dollop the remaining brownie mixture on top of that. Using a knife, swirl through the top to create a nice swirl pattern.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
Please note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information. They are a best guess calculation.
Now how easy does it look like to make these tasty Pumpkin Brownies? Easy right? Seriously so easy you have to be careful that you don’t make them so often that you’re eating them all the time haha
Can you freeze the brownies?
Yes, you can totally freeze these delicious brownies, so make a double batch or triple and let the family have some from the first batch. You don’t have to tell them there’s more if you don’t want to, if you want a few or five to yourself I’m not going to tell anyone!These Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Brownies are so moist and if you love chocolate you’ll be in heaven added to the yummy taste of pumpkin but it’s not a strong pumpkin flavor which I prefer as I want the chocolate-y goodness to stand out more! Now I’ve gone and done it, I’m drooling and I don’t have any of these babies on hand I’m going to have to go and make a batch now to satisfy my cravings. Make sure you PIN this tasty recipe for later!