Easy White Chocolate Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
This Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe gets a holiday twist thanks to the cranberry topping and white chocolate filling. I never thought I'd be able to make such a delicious dessert in an Instant Pot, especially a cheesecake!I love a good cheesecake but I admit when I baked them I hated to see that "cracking" of the cheesecake on top. It didn't affect the taste but I wanted to look good too! Imagine my surprise when I first started to see people use their Instant Pots to make cheesecakes I was intrigued. Could it really come out as good as those photos looked? The answer is yes! While I have only made a couple Instant Pot Cheesecakes so far they have all turned out delicious and no cracking on top. This Instant Pot cheesecake with white chocolate in the filling and sugared cranberries on top is a wonderful holiday treat! I love that it's so easy to make and did I mention it has an Oreo crust?
Now doesn't this Instant Pot Cheesecake look yummy? Some people have wondered can you freeze cheesecake? Yes, you can! In this case, freeze it without the cranberries on top and make sure that it's completely cooled and set before you put it in the freezer. I wouldn't freeze it too long. I put it in a container so as to not crush it in a vacuum seal bag for example. I think up to a week is fine which is the longest I've frozen an Instant Pot Cheesecake.This Instant Pot Cheesecake with white chocolate in the filling is rich but not too sweet when you add the tartness of the cranberries (even with the sugar on them) and it's super moist. It's bound to be a hit over the holidays. Make sure to PIN this recipe so you have it handy for when you want to make it. If you try it out let us know how you like it!
Oh yum! Let's get to this recipe shall we?
- 15 double stuffed Oreos
- 2 packs room temp cream cheese (Philadelphia is best)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz melted premium white chocolate
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- !Prepare your crust by placing your Oreos into a food processor and blend until they form crumbs.
- Place your Oreos in a greased 6” springform pan, and pack down with your hand or a measuring cup. Place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
- To make your filling, start with all room temp ingredients. Place your cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in your sugar and mix until just combined.
- Add in sour cream and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Add in the cooled melted chocolate mix until combined.
- Last, add in your eggs, you want to make these the very last thing you mix in and mix as LITTLE as possible. Add your eggs one at a time and mix just enough so that they are fully incorporated.
- Pour your filling into your prepared crust and cover the top of your pan with tin foil. If you would like to take it a step further, you can cover the bottom of the pan as well.
- Prepare your instant pot with one cup of water and place your trivet in the bottom of your pot.
- Make a sling by tearing a piece of aluminium foil, and folding in making a long strip, and place that on your trivet. This will make it easier to remove your pan afterwards.
- Place your pan in your pot, and place the lid on, and make sure it is sealed.
- Place on high pressure for 35 minutes. Allow to naturally release. When you can open the lid, remove cheesecake and allow to cool on a cooling rack, then place in the fridge overnight.
- To prepare your topping, make a syrup by placing half a cup of sugar and half cup water into a small saucepan. Heat until the sugar is dissolved. Set to the side for about 5 minutes and then add in your cranberries. I allow them to sit overnight while the cheesecake sets.
- After your cheesecake and cranberries have set, drain your cranberries and place into a clean bowl and add in the additional ½ cup sugar and mix the berries until coated. Add on top of the cheesecake and serve
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 45gProtein: 3g
Please note that we can not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information. They are a best guess calculation.