- 375 g pkg Great Value Thick Bacon
- 3 cups Great Value All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Great Value Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) Great Value Salt`
- 1 cup (250 ml) Great Value Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup (250 ml) packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup (175 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 Great Value Eggs
- 1 tbsp.(15 ml) Great Value Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) Great Value Milk Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350F (175C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 8 to 10 min. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Once cooled, roughly chop.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 min. Add eggs, one at a time until combined. Add vanilla. Add flour to mixture in 2 additions until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips and bacon
- Spoon onto prepared sheets in 2 tbsp. (30 ml) balls 1 ½ inches (3.5 cm) apart, pressing down lightly with palm. Bake in batches for 14 to 15 min until just golden on edges. Let cool 2 min on sheets before cooling completely on racks.
Try these delectable cookies as an ice cream sandwich with your favourite ice cream flavour!